GET YOUR VEG ON!
Join us on Saturday, February 15th 2020
10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
at SLOUMC, 1515 Fredericks Street
San Luis Obispo, California
Top 10 reasons to attend the Central Coast Veg Fest:
1. Taste great food
2. Learn something new about yourself and the future
3. Talk to real vegan human beings
4. Check out veganism in a family-friendly, non-threatening place
5. Watch a vegan chef make magic with plants
6. Increase your libido with plant-powered products
7. Be more environmentally mindful
8. Find out what the fuss is all about
9. Lots of kind, conscious people (90% are women)
10. It’s FREE to attend and to park, and there’ll be free samples and stuff, too!
Our 2019 Central Coast VegFest Promo Video
We invite YOU to the 3rd Annual Central Coast Veg Fest in beautiful San Luis Obispo!
FREE ADMISSION. FREE SAMPLES. VENDORS. HOT FOOD.
EXPERT SPEAKERS. COOKING DEMOS. ALL FREE!
Sorry, No Animals Allowed.
Trained & Passionate Speakers and Cooking Demonstrations
Is it Health, Environment, Conscience, or Kindness or something else?
We’ve got talks and programs to meet YOUR interests!
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Jenny B. Jones, Central Coast Veg Fest/Veg Events of SLO County 805-234-7279 Ccvegfest.org EXPERT SPEAKERS SLATED FOR THIRD ANNUAL VEG FEST Cooking Tutorials and Personal Stories will highlight the educational part of the...
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE December 16th, 2020 Contact: Jenny B. Jones, Central Coast Veg Fest/Veg Events of SLO County 805-234-7279 Ccvegfest.org VEG FEST 2020 UNVEILS VARIETY OF NEW LOCAL VEGAN VENDOR VENTURES As plant-based living gains popularity in the...
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE November 21, 2019 Contact: Jenny B. Jones, Founder Central Coast Veg Fest/Veg Events of SLO County email@example.com CENTRAL COAST VEG FEST RETURNS TO SLO FOR THIRD SUCCESSFUL YEAR San Luis Obispo, CA—Why the HECK...
"Why is it, as an animal advocate, I’m encouraged, or “allowed” to protect any species on this planet except the ones we eat? I could be talking about butterflies and birds, but as soon as I bring up cows and pigs, everybody starts getting weird. It boils down to one...