GET YOUR VEG ON!Join us on Saturday, February 17th
10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
San Luis Obispo Veteran’s Hall
801 Grand Avenue
1. Taste great food
2. Learn something new about yourself and the future
3. Talk to real vegan human beings
4. Check out veganism in a family-friendly, non-threatening place
5. Watch a vegan chef make magic with plants
6. Increase your libido with plant-powered products
7. Be more environmentally mindful
8. Find out what the fuss is all about
9. Meet a 300-pound vegan NFL linebacker
10. Lots of kind, conscious people (90% are women)
11. It’s FREE to attend and to park, and there’ll be free samples and stuff, too!
We invite YOU to the first ever Central Coast Veg Fest in beautiful downtown San Luis Obispo!
FREE ADMISSION. LOADS OF FREE FOOD SAMPLES. VENDORS. HOT FOOD.
EXPERT SPEAKERS. COOKING DEMOS. ALL FREE!
Sorry, No Animals Allowed.
Trained & Passionate Speakers and Cooking DemonstrationsIs it Health, Environment, Conscience, or Kindness or something else?
We’ve got talks and programs to meet YOUR interests!