• What we’ll do
Hello all, and Happy New Year! Are you ready to feast your eyes and ears on all that’s in place for our first Central Coast Veg Fest? We have accomplished much, and there’s still some work to do–we need you! Thanks for coming the Chumash Village Clubhouse to participate in the planning! There’s a hot tub on site for after the meeting, if you like 🙂
~~The mission of the Central Coast Veg Fest is: ATTRACTING others to, EDUCATING about, and SUPPORTING Veganism.~~
5:30 p.m. OPEN THE MEETING
Please silence cell phones. Please use the bathrooms as needed.
Welcome all, hello, and thank you for coming! Anyone for the first time?
The mission of the Central Coast Veg Fest.
Reminder re: the agreements (see yellow sheets on table), and 3×5 cards
5:35-6:35 DETAILED TEAM REPORTS
· Master Schedule Jenny B. Jones (1)
· Celebrities Debi Chew (1)
· Speakers Bob Garner (1)
· Education Kiley Stephens (2)
· Volunteers Shannon Cardella (2)
· Family Zone Dane Indvik (2)
· Hospitality Carolyn Blackman (2)
· Vendors/Booths Peggy Koteen (2)
· Sponsorships/Budget Erika Satkoski (2)
· Marketing Katie Rothford (1) and Jenny B. Jones (1)
6:35 p.m. OTHER BUSINESS:
· Monday focus groups in Jan. and Feb. via Skype (see below)
· “Cheese, Chocolate, and Cheers” ticketed event from 5-6 p.m.
· Need a complete list of Audio Equipment (Steve Key (1))
6:55 p.m. CLOSING COMMENTS: everybody, 2-3 words of YOUR Veg Fest Vision
7 p.m. END THE MEETING
7:05 p.m. HOT TUBBING FOR THOSE WHO WISH 🙂
• What to bring
pen and paper, and a collaborative, inclusive attitude 🙂
• Important to know
3057 South Higuera Street
San Luis Obispo, US