The San Luis Obispo month vegan potluck is held monthly at the Unitarian Universalist Church. (No religious affiliation.) The evening includes a meal and a program that varies monthly. There is no fee but bring a vegan dish to share although not required.
- Ag Majors, FFAs and Pro Ranchers Invited To Rancher Advocacy Talk
- Expert Speakers Slated For Third Annual Veg Fest
- Central Coast VegFest (Vegan Festival) 2020 Unveils New Local Vegan Vendors
- Central Coast VegFest (Vegan Festival) Returns to SLO for Third Year!
- Is it OK to Harm Animals? a commentary by Ray Cooper