The North County Plant-Based Meal is sponsored by a group of Templeton health-minded folks, members of the Seventh Day Adventist Church. Every month there is a potluck, often a movie, and sometimes some kind of discussion or demo. All are welcome. You do not have to be members of this or any other church to enjoy the food and the company.
- Ag Majors, FFAs and Pro Ranchers Invited To Rancher Advocacy Talk
- Expert Speakers Slated For Third Annual Veg Fest
- Central Coast VegFest (Vegan Festival) 2020 Unveils New Local Vegan Vendors
- Central Coast VegFest (Vegan Festival) Returns to SLO for Third Year!
- Is it OK to Harm Animals? a commentary by Ray Cooper